Sunday, January 30, 2011

The World's Biggest


Good morning all,
I promised something very fun this week and here it is. I believe to hold the record for not only owning but using the worlds biggest crochet hook! Created by a friend, cousin and colleague this hook is certainly the biggest I can find anywhere. I thought it would be fun to actually attempt a record and contacted the Guinness Book of World Records. They apparently have categories established and crocheting is not one of them. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, I thought they had records for everything! Nevertheless, I'll pursue my venture through another means. I've got a few Packers products left from yesterdays sale earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings, $8 - $20. Hurry, supplies will not last! Contact me at green.purse79@yahoo.com. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment