Sunday, December 20, 2009

Maybe I should write a book


Good morning Greenies,
I had my second interview with a gal writing a book about "green" women entrepreneurs. I'm afraid I cannot reveal much more than than until after the book is published. I'm excited to read it and am sure I will learn much from others who have succeeded in business. It's facinating what we can learn from a book and there are books out there on everything. From cooking to cleaning and how to raise our children and take care of our elderly parents. Finances, dreams and how to juggle (never did quite master that one). I have thought about it before and even have a name for my book. Who knows, if the winter is slow with sales, perhaps I'll begin yet another new venture. A very Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment