Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year's Business Resolution


I am sent 3 emails a day (Monday through Friday) from HARO. That is an acronym for Help a Reporter Out. In these emails I get queries from bloggers, reporters and writers of all kinds. They are searching for sources to help them write their piece. I respond to all I can in regards to "green" and small business or entrepreneurship. Wayne's query was business resolutions. I found out he included my piece through another respondent. It is a good blog and I find it always inspiring to read about or hear other entrepreneurs speak about their business. Here is the link in case the enclosure did not work. Keep your eyes on gpurse.com. Lot's of changes happening and great bargains! Happy, happy week!
http://www.wayneliew.com/30-new-year-resolutions-small-business-owners-entrepreneurs-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment