Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring has sprung!


I don't know about you, but I am most excited about spring this year. With Easter just around the corner too, it is a time for renewal, beginnings and second chances. I'd like to do more vegetable planting this year and start a compost (if my husband agrees to that). I'd also like to use more of my Nordem baskets and flower sacks. They help use those nasty plastic grocery bags and are as great for the plants as they are for the planet. Buy one hanging basket and get a 4" Flower Sack for FREE! Just send me an email with your order and they'll be shipped straight away. Hurry! My Shopping Connection has featured them on their blog and they are sure to be going fast! Here is there URL, check them out today.
http://www.myshoppingconnection.com/tips-trends/whats-hot/greener-choices-for-home-decor-fragrance.php

No comments:

Post a Comment