Sunday, August 8, 2010

Two Peanut Butter Cookies Went Into a Bar




Good morning all,
Okay, I don't really have a joke about cookies in a bar but I do often have just a couple cookies, or two pieces of pizza or half a sandwich, etc. that I do not want to throw away. I almost always grab a baggy and store the leftover in it. One day I realized how wasteful that is! I have since been using those really small containers we all have and keeping them there. My conscience is clear. I would also like to share the recipe with you. No, this is not a mistake!

One, One, One
One cup of peanut butter
One cup of white sugar
One egg

Mix well and spoon out on an ungreased cookie sheet
Press in a crisscross fashion with a fork
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes

It does not make many, but I'm told they are good! Let me know what you think!
Happy, happy week

No comments:

Post a Comment