Sunday, June 26, 2011

Afishionado


Good morning all,
I love to give gifts that are home made (big surprise!) and for years my kids got two presents for Christmas, one of which was home made. It isn't much different for their birthdays. My girls are easy and can always use a purse or bag, but my son is a challenge. As you know I've been making Bird Beds™, some of which are made from plastic. I thought maybe he'd like something similar. He's got two very nice fish tanks and is a real aficionado. That's when it hit me. Please welcome Afishionado the fishy bank. He also doubles as a Bird Bed. Hope you all enjoy this glorious Sunday. Happy, happy week!
P.S. These are sure to be very popular (one sold already) but are not yet available on gpurse.com, but contact me and I'll get started on yours asap! green.purse79@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment