Sunday, January 8, 2012

Zipper Game

Good morning all,
Looks like last Sunday came and went with no blog from me. I'm sure you'll find this weeks blog will make up for it. Now that I'm in the zipper game, I find myself wanting to find more and more ways to use the broken zippers. I've found another! I used my Possible Bag design and added three zipper ruffles. It's fully lined with a 7" zipper pocket on the inside. Several colors and prints will be available the first week the renovated store opens. Details to follow, so stay tuned! Happy, happy week and happy!


1 comment:

  1. What i do not realize is if truth be told how you are no longer actually much more smartly-liked than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You already know thus considerably relating to this topic, made me in my opinion believe it from so many various angles. Its like women and men aren't involved except it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!
    AFE 46-32003 Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer

    ReplyDelete