Sunday, October 28, 2012

Designer Bags Have Nothing On Me!

Good morning all,
Perhaps the title of my post this week is not entirely true. Designer bags do have one thing I don't and that's a hefty price tag. I also stand by my products and services! I can't tell you how many expensive designer labeled items I get in the store every week to be repaired and they are less than a year old. Greenpurse products don't last forever but they are well made and right here in the US! Friday I finally got my purse lines displayed and in the store for purchase. Four of my best selling purses and one new. The Sakk™. I'm madly working on another so I can claim the one pictured for my own! Very sturdy and the handle slides through a slit in the opposite side of the sack to close it. Custom bags also available, so stop by soon and check out all the cool stuff Arnst Zipper Studio carries. Happy, happy week and Go Aaron and company!

No comments:

Post a Comment