Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fat Free Green


I've been wondering how these supposed "green" companies or products can be labeled as such. It's like when "fat free" came to be. Fat-free means less than 0.5 grams per serving, therefore not really fat free. What I've read about "green" and "sustainable" is that these terms mean how how much less harm the items or process is to the environment, then no harm. Therefore, they can still cause harm, but if they've made strides to reduce environmental damage they can still be considered "green". Interesting! Nonetheless, I believe to be one of the greenest of the green. I may even start referring to my self as the green queen. (just what I need, another nickname). I'll keep doing my part and hope you all try to do yours. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment