Sunday, July 11, 2010

Plants don't care about germs!


Good morning all,
As many of you may know my husband and I host a 4th of July party most every year. Lots of food, fun and beverages. With it goes lots of garbage, cans and clean up. (not complaining, had a great time!) In the process of getting the garage and yard back in order, you find cans and water bottles half full or full in some cases. I used to just pour the water down the drain or anywhere in the grass or driveway, but since starting Greenpurse, I've become more aware of waste. I also became aware of the fact that plants don't care about germs! I now take all the water bottles and empty them into a watering can. We also drained the water from the coolers into cans and I ended up with two days worth of water for my potted plants! Now I just need to find out if they like beer, soda and leftover fruit salad! Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment