Sunday, February 20, 2011

Key to My Heart


Good morning all,
These necklaces may have been a great item to advertise for Valentine's Day using the title of my blog as the name. I've been told not to do the things in your own business you don't like in others. For example, I can't stand it when they say free up front only to find out after filing out a lengthy form or jumping through hoops, there are taxes, fees, shipping, handling, etc. I also get frustrated when I'm shopping for a summer dress and all I can find are Christmas ornaments and winter coats. That being said, I pretty much suck at getting my creations out to the public in a timely manner. Oh well, there is always next year and another holiday. I'll work on that. Zipper and key products can now be found on gpurse.com as well as Re-Cards™ greeting cards. As always, your comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment