Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Pause



Good morning all,
I did not blog last week as I was taking a few day sabbatical. Anyone going through menopause can certainly relate to me. It's been a very long four years and everything natural I've tried to this point has not been effective. Soy, black cohash, vitamin E, bee pollen, aloe vera juice and sage. Perhaps in the beginning they seemed to be helping but ultimately my nasty symptoms returned. Hot flashes, those awful draining hot flashes! Night sweats, sleeping hands, mood swings, hair loss, bloating, weight gain... You get the picture. My husband heard a commercial on the radio for Amberen, a natural menopausal remedy. I needed to try a different plan and honestly was willing to do just about anything. I'm on my 9th day and I do believe they are benefiting. I still have symptoms but they are less severe. (I know what your thinking, it's all in my head! I don't care if it's in my head, toes, or tush at this point, as long as I''m getting relief!) I'll post more results after my 90 day treatment.
Very busy week getting some plants ready for another go at the farmers market and a moss ball making class at the Generations facility in Plymouth on Friday the 22nd. Please contact Jessica Dalske at pacc@plymouthgov.com to sign up. It's only $5 and will be lots of fun for all ages. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment