Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nothing New


Good morning all,
Things are slowing down for me at the farmers market downtown. Not sure if I've saturated that market or not, but am looking forward to the Elkhart Lake market on August 20th. It being an artisan market as well as farmers, I'll be able to bring my other wares.
A good client and friend lost a wire earring purchased at the JMKAC art festival and could not find the vendor to get a replacement. I suggested we make a necklace from it an she liked the idea. She also commented that she thought I could make something like it, I commented that I thought she was right. I have all sorts of wire around so I dug it up and went to work. Here are a few pieces that resulted from my experiment. Lots more to come so stay tuned! Hope to see you at the market on the 20th and wish you a happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment