Sunday, November 6, 2011

Chalk it up to Experience

Good morning all,
I recently discovered this stuff called chalkboard paint. What is does is makes a chalkboard like surface on just about anything. I thought I would give it a try and it's really cool! I've tried it on a number of things, wine glasses, vases and frames, but I'm not done yet. They are all part of my Re-Products. The intent is to give them over and over. But I think you'll love them so much you'll want to keep them! They will be a featured item at the three upcoming shows I have scheduled, November 19th at the Kohler High School, December 2nd at Z-Spot and December 10th at Emil Mazy Hall. If you can't make one of these events, there are a few available on gpurse.com and as always you can contact me at green.purse79@yahoo.com for custom orders. Please take a minute to check them out and feel free to  contact me with any questions. Happy, happy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment