Sunday, November 27, 2011

Zip It!

Good morning all,
Last year my son asked if I could replace the zipper in his leather coat, which I did. I began to wonder what happens to all the old zippers? I made a few rings and pins and remembered how people liked them. I stopped in again at Arnst Zipper and the nice sisters gave me a grocery bag full of them. Now I wondered what was going to happen to all these zippers! I started trying a few things and came up with this kind of flower looking piece. I then thought how great it would be as a necklace. The end result is a pin pendant. There is a pin on the back for wearing as a brooch or slide the chain through the pin back to wear as a necklace. You can pin them on your coat, scarf, hat or purse. (I just gave myself another idea!) These will be available on gpurse.com hopefully starting the 1st of December and I'll have a variety at Z-Spot Friday December 2nd. Stay tuned, lots more to come. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment