Sunday, March 18, 2012

Has Spring Sprung?

Good morning all,
I don't remember a March this warm this many days ever! I see people every day in sandals, shorts, shirtsleeves, raking, walking and simply taking advantage of the mild weather. I keep thinking "it's a little early for that folks", but this morning found myself thinking of planting. That made me think of the two gourds I stored in the basement for drying. The one doesn't look any different than the day I put it down there. The other has molded and seeds are practically dry. The tiny ones I saved only made it a short time before they became soft. So... it looks like I'll have only one gourd for a project this spring. Naturally, I'll post a blog about the outcome and can't wait to see results. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment