Sunday, March 11, 2012

Twist on an Old Favorite

Good morning all,
It has been great to witness how many people do want to repair their old favorites and in many cases brand new ones. I'm certain a good number of my customers would not consider themselves to be "green", but having the repairs made instead of buying new is just that. My plan was to take Saturday mornings as a time to create, but we've been so busy (thankfully) I've not had a great deal of time to stick to the plan. Pictured is a modified version of a clutch I did for Kohler Co. It is currently at a shop in California for review with a few other zipper items. My hope is to start using all the broken zippers we take out daily and every Saturday morning produce some fun and funky products. I appreciate your feedback and support and hope to see many of you for our grand reopening Thursday, March 15, 2012 from 10am-5pm. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment