Monday, November 23, 2009

A day late and a dollar short


Good morning all,
Didn't get a chance to blog yesterday and that's what inspired the title for today's blog. Busy week and weekend getting ready for the Kohler Arts and Crafts Fair. Lots of people attended and the fair was a success. I should have brought my camera for a few photo ops. It was a learning experience and if I do it again next year I will do it different. These shows are not really my forte but I thought it would give me a chance to clear some inventory and that it did. Still quite a few items left. It did get me thinking which is something I don't necessarily need, nonetheless, that is one thing that came from it as well as meeting a bunch of nice hardworking people. Pictured is a necklace made from scrap fabric and broken jewelry. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment