Sunday, November 15, 2009

Young Women's Conference

Good morning all. I was a presenter at the Young Women's Conference held at UW Sheboygan yesterday. It is a terrific program for young women to experience some things they might not otherwise. Most are hands on type classes and range from animal care to Zumba. I had four groups of 12 and they came up with some really great ideas. Most made purses (what girl doesn't like a new purse!) but some brooches and bracelets. I think I get more joy and experience from it than the kids do! I hope they invite me back again next year.

I promised a photo of the completed quilt and here it is. I need to check with the school so see if a raffle is possible. It measures 103" x 103". Hope to see you at the fair Saturday between 9am and 4pm. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment