Sunday, November 8, 2009

Work in Progress


Good morning Greenies! November 21st the Kohler School is having a Arts and Crafts Fair. I've done a few in the past and promised myself I wouldn't do another. Once again I find myself a liar. A friend came by with a donation of wool and felt. I've been wanting to make a quilt from sweaters, coats, etc. and this was my perfect opportunity to get it done and have a place where lots of people could see it. I rented a booth for the Kohler Fair. My main attraction will be the quilt I am in the process of creating. It will not only be warm but a centerpiece to any bedroom. It doesn't really look like much now, but I have a feeling I'll hate to pass with it! Next week I'll post the finished quilt and let you know how you can win it! Until then. Happy, happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment